Pumpkin with chicken and tomato
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: easy
- 400g of pumpkin
- 2 large tomatoes
- Mixed herbs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 medium-sized chicken breasts
An easy way to make a tasty treat using some of that pumpkin you've just hollowed out for Hallowe'en...
1. Remove the pumpkin seeds and dice the pumpkin.
2. Chop the tomatoes
3. Finely chop the garlic clove.
4. Place all the ingredients, including the mixed herbs, inside the Si-bag Meal-Maker. Fold down the flap and seal.
5. Based on a 900W microwave, cook for 5 minutes. Increase your cooking time slightly if your microwave is a lower wattage. If using a conventional oven, cook for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Please ensure food is cooked and piping hot before serving. Beware of hot contents when opening the bag.