- Serves: 2
- Complexity: easy
- 500g of pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of mirin
- 1/2 a lime, squeezed into juice
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- A dash of chili sauce
1. Chop the pumpkin into cubes and place in the Si-bag Meal-Maker.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, mirin, lime juice, ginger and chili.
3. Add the sauce to the bag, and seal using the fold-over flap.
4. Based on a 900w microwave, cook for 2-3 minutes. Increase the time slightly if using a lower-wattage microwave. If using a conventional oven, cook at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Beware of hot contents when opening the bag.