Chinese-style fish recipe
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: easy
- 2 fillets of fish of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of dry white wine
- 1 and a half teaspoons of peeled fresh ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 and a half teaspoons of oriental sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro (chopped)
Finely chop the garlic and cilantro, and mix together all the ingredients - and simply place in the Si-bag Meal-Maker with the two fillets of fish.
Carefully the tape and fold the bag over to seal.
Based on a 900w microwave, cook for five minutes, increase the time slightly if your microwave is a lower wattage. If using a conventional oven, cook at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Ovens do very, please ensure food is cooked and piping hot before serving. Be aware of hot contents when opening bag.